Thursday, January 1, 2009

Oh Channuka Oh Channuka Part II

This week we finished off our celebration of channuka with lots more candles and toys, and I loved it! I got the best gifts from everyone and I love playing with all my new toys. I have mastered the art of crawling and now I go where I want, when I want to and I get there super fast! I am starting to stand myself up against objects which just means I am getting closer to learning how to walk. This week I also celebrated my first new years. Mommy and daddy went to a movie for a date night and I played all night long with my grandma and zeida. They fed me dinner and gave me a bath.... we had so much fun. I was asleep when the clock struck 12, but somehow woke up a little afterward and just wanted to play. I must have known it was time to celebrate! So it was a looooong night for us all. Happy new year to everyone and enjoy 2009, I know I will!

Enjoy my week of pictures.

1 comment:

Sari Zats said...

i am going to eat shmunkala up!!! she is sooooooo friggin cute!