Tuesday, January 6, 2009

9 Months and Counting!

This week I officially turned 9 months old so mommy and daddy took me for my portraits which all came out super cute. I had to go twice because I wouldnt smile at all the first time so by the second portrait session I was a pro! I had a lunch date with my mommy and her friend Rachael at one of my favorite restaurants... eggperience. Yummy! We had so much fun talking girl talk and I heard so much about how to plan weddings (Rachael is planning her own). Then daddy had to say bye bye to us because he went to Atlanta for a work training. Mommy and I miss him like crazy and are counting down the days until he comes back home. Then it was my auntie Sari's birthday, but mommy and I couldnt go to celebrate because Sari wasn't feeling good on her birthday. Can you imagine being sick on your birthday? I just hope the gifts all made her feel a little better!
Here is my week in pics... pace yourself, there is a lot to see! Enjoy!





2 comments:

Talia Jewelry Design said...

I am in love with her and want to borrow that skirt! How cute is she? Looks like the 2nd time around worked wonderfully. Adorable! Eat her up for us. All hugs and kisses....

Uncle Mikey said...

Sammi,
You look so adorable in your new studio shots! We recently got our wedding video and you look like such a beautiful young lady on it.

Love,
Mikey and Nomi