Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Daddy's home... yay!!!

This week has been so much fun ever since daddy came home from Atlanta. He was gone for 5 days and I never forgot who he was. Every night mommy and I would email him some cute pictures of me so he could see me before he went to bed. And he really loved it! I was so happy to see him come home and now I always want to go to him so he can play with me. I really missed him. Then mommy set up the train toy my bubby and zeide bought me for channuka. Its been sitting in the box in our living room for a while but now I am happy they decided to set it up for me. I love it! I am still learning how to push the petal myself but for now mommy and daddy do a great job making it go.

This week I have been working on pulling myself up from a sitting to standing position. I get on my knees and then pull myself up by leaning on furniture or using the people around me. It will only be a matter of time now before I start standing on my own. Now if I can only get my first tooth in!

Here are some pictures and videos of me from my week!



3 comments:

Uncle Mikey said...

Samantha Chloe, you are such an adorable laugher! We love and miss you so much.

Love,
Nomi and Mikey

Ackattacks said...

I love the laugh- and love how she is such a machor on the train!!!!!!!!! Kissessessessess!

Talia Jewelry Design said...

Oh - I LOVE hearing her laugh - it is too sweet!! Please eat her up for me. Love love love her.