Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Oh Chanukka Oh Channuka.... part I

This week has been very interesting. First I was feeling so crummy last week when I came down with a stomach virus and really wasnt feeling like myself. I gave mommy and daddy quite the scare but the doctors were right and said it would take a week to go away. One week later and I'm feeling so much better! Then the strangest thing happened.... I lit candles with mommy and daddy like we do every week for shabbos, but this time it was on a pretty menorah and afterwards I got gifts!! And this has been happening every night since Sunday! I'm not really sure what Channuka is, but I am loving it! I am getting the best toys everyday from mommy and daddy, bubby and zeide, grandma and zeida, my great grandparents, my aunts and uncles and even great aunts and uncles! I am such a lucky and loved little girl.

And my big gift to everyone for Channuka is that I decided to officially start crawling. Grandma was here with Mommy and Daddy when it happened and they were all so proud of me.

Enjoy my pictures and a video of me crawling!


1 comment:

Talia Jewelry Design said...

Mazel tove, Samantha - you are crawling!! Tell your mommy and daddy to watch out. You are on the go! We hope to see you soon - -
Happy Chanukah! We love you so much.