Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Parties and Playdates!

This week I was a very busy little girl. I celebrated my auntie Julie's birthday with shabbos dinner and cake- Yum Yum! She is 13 and officially a teenager- I really look up to her- she is super cool!! Then I had a playdate with my 3 girlfriends and we are all growing so big. Last time when mommy and I hosted I was a little anti-social, but this time I loved going to Dylan's house and playing with all her toys. I was even giving her kisses! I really enjoyed our playdate and look forward to seeing them soon. Then we went to a birthday party for my mommy's cousin Rommie and I had a great time eating pizza, pasta and cake. But most of all I loved kissing my cousin Lucia! I really love her. Finally, mommy and daddy decided to take away my baby bath tub and let me try the big girl tub. I love it!!! I make such big splashes and I love moving around in the water.

Here are some pictures from my busy week and a bathtime video. Enjoy!








3 comments:

Talia Jewelry Design said...

elliot says, "samantha is sooo silly. i love her!" we love her too.

Uncle Mikey said...

Splashy! I love how she tries climbing out of the tub. When did she get so big? Love and kisses from Mikey and Nomi...

Ryan and Sheri Lubniewski said...

Her hair is getting so long!!! She is getting so big!!!