Thursday, January 22, 2009

Standing Tall

This week I mastered the art of standing while holding onto to pretty much anything that can support me. I use toys, furniture and tables to lift myself onto my feet- and I love doing it. The view is so much different when I am standing up! I am also trying to stand without holding onto anything by doing the tripod position and getting up that way, but I tend to fall right on my tush every time. Good thing I have a cushioned diaper on! I am also really great at playing chasing games and copycat which is so funny to me. And lately in the tub I love dipping my face in the water. I make myself laugh everytime!

Here are some pictures of me from my week- and enjoy a little video of me playing a favorite game of mine!

And a special mazel tov to my cousin Lea Yael who announced that there is a baby in her mommy's tummy. I'm not really sure how that all works... but I am really excited!

4 comments:

Ackattacks said...

I am kveling way too much over pictures 7 and 8 (where she is sitting like a little punky machor with her legs crossed). AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhh we have to eat her up!

Talia Jewelry Design said...

congrats to Samantha for standing up on her own. she will be walking in no time - watch out. love the scrunchy face picture in her high chair. please give her thousands of kisses from us.

Sari Zats said...

i couldnt watch that last video...game or not it looked like torcher! I felt so bad that she couldnt catch it! i would have just given it to her lol. I love you sam!!!

Uncle Mikey said...

Sammy, you are too cute! Tell your mommy and daddy to bring you back to California so we can eat you up!