Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Such a big girl

This week I went to the doctor's office for my 4-month check-up. I weighed in at 12 pounds and I am 24 inches tall. I am still really tall and skinny but my legs are getting some chunk for mommy and daddy to kiss. I also had another round of shots which gave me a fever for a day but I am all better now.

I am so lucky because daddy surprised me with the baby Penelope pup (not pictured) which completes my puppy doll collection.

This week, I had a playdate with my bff Maya who I love to spend time with. Now that I am more alert and have great hand control, we were both trying to hold eachother's hands while we were sitting side by side posing for our picture. We are too cute!

Then, I met my cousin Anat and her new husband Yona who flew in all the way from Arizona to come visit. I didn't get to play with them for long enough, so I hope I get to see them again soon. I miss them already!

Finally, I took my first train ride to Downtown Chicago to go visit my daddy and mommy's workplace. I met so many people who all told me the same thing.... that I am sooooo cute! I had so much fun in the city and on the train and can't wait until I go visit again.

But the best part of my week is when mommy and daddy got the go-ahead from the doctor to start me on solid foods. Rice cereal isn't too thrilling, but I am learning how to eat off a spoon. Actually, it didn't take me very long to figure it out and now I am a professional eater. Enjoy the pictures and video!

This is what I thought of mommy and daddy when we were in the waiting room of the doctor's office. I cant talk, but my fingers say it all!


I'm Popeye the Sailor Baby!
Maya and me having lunch and shopping
Anatti and Yona- I love you both so much!

Don't we resemble eachother??


I was sleeping, but mommy got a shot of us right before we headed onto the train

Hello to all my new friends at PriceWaterhouseCoopers!


2 comments:

Talia Jewelry Design said...

Oh my goodness - I want to EAT HER up!!! She is so sweet. Samantha is a pro at eating and cute at that. Give her 10,000 kisses for me.

Sari Zats said...

i'm sure if you would've given her swiss miss pudding and lollipops she's would've eaten it all up! kiss her for me!!!