Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Yummy

This week I had a playdate with my grandma Terri and aunties Rita and Sandi and then saw the family again at grandma Terri's birthday party. We had so much fun and I enjoyed being held by all my family. This week I started laughing at myself when I would do something funny, and I also laugh when I anticipate that mommy is going to tickle me. She just gives me that look- and I start giggling! I love to play and interact with people and I easily get bored when I am not played with. But who wouldn't want to play and laugh with me... I am so cute and fun to be with!

This week my bubby Helene gave me a special lollypop treat. I am pretty sure babies my age shouldn't be eating junk food, but she just couldn't resist. I think my mommy will think twice about letting her choose my meal plan... But I really enjoyed it! YUMMY! Maybe mommy and daddy will take this experience as a clue and introduce solid foods to me soon.

Enjoy. I know I did!!!!



Mommy wasn't sharing her shabbat wine with me, so I figured I would take it myself!



I am not shrinking! Now I have both the medium and extra large penelope pups.... and I think the baby pup is coming soon!!!
Happy birthday Grandma Terri!

I was so happy after mommy gave me a frozen teething toy. It felt so good!


Laughing and singing in my crib
Mommy and me looking at the goats at Indian Boundary Park. I wasn't too impressed with the variety of animals though.
Me and my lollypop. I couldn't get enough.... so good thing I dont have teeth to ruin yet. Bad Bubby!



1 comment:

Ackattacks said...

This kid just keeps getting cuter and cuter! We love the lolipop pictures!