Thursday, July 10, 2008

My First Wedding and Vacation

This week I have some more 3 month photos to share with you that we took as a family. They came out so great and mommy and daddy are thrilled that I am so photogenic! Then we went to Los Angeles, California over the 4th of July weekend to celebrate my cousin Mikey's wedding. The wedding was beautiful and I had so much fun seeing all my extended family and cousins who live in LA. I loved shopping at all the boutiques because I got the cutest stuff. I also went swimming for the first time at the pool since the weather was so nice. I didn't mind the plane ride at all and I pretty much slept the entire time. But my favorite part about the whole trip was going at night to the Universal City Walk and to Hollywood Blvd where there were so many bright lights to look at. Even though it was way past my bedtime- the lights kept me happy and very entertained. Enjoy the pictures and videos!




My first limo ride- we were cruisin to the airport in style!
On the airplane with mommy
Waiting for the chuppah ceremony to start at the wedding. I was so tired!


With the beautiful bride and groom- I love you Mikey and Naomi!

At Starbucks just taking a break from all the shopping!
I was part of the window display with all the Barbie dolls at the City Walk


Loving the lights at the City Walk

No this is not a scene from beetlejuice...

At the pool swimming

Brrr... the water is chilly but refreshing

Walking around the Chinese theatre looking at all the stars and lights

Shopping and dinner at the Grove. What fun!

3 comments:

Ackattacks said...

Those family pics are just beautiful kina hora! We love you guys!

Ryan and Sheri Lubniewski said...

You guys are such a beautiful family!

Uncle Mikey said...

She's adorable! Holding her was good practice for Naomi and me :-)