Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My trip to the zoo

I went to my first bris for my newest cousin Israel Tzvi. I had so much fun and dressed up for the occasion. Afterward, I visited my Great-Babi Ebner and she kissed me from head to toe. I loved laughing and giggling with her. Mommy and daddy had to go run a few errands afterward so we went to Old Orchard where I was given my first little taste of Love's Yogurt. And boy did I love it!

On Sunday I went with Mommy, Daddy, Auntie Andrea and Grandma Terri to Brookfield Zoo. We saw dolphins, monkeys, bears, tigers, stingrays, elephants and penguins. I cried at the dolphin show, at the bears and penguins and slept through the rest of the exhibits. But I still had fun! Mommy and daddy really enjoyed themselves so I know we will go back again soon. Hopefully I won't get scared of the animals again!

This week I figured out how to get my thumb in my mouth by itself and without my other fingers. So I LOVE sucking on my little left thumb. I hear my daddy did the same when he was my age. Also, my food menu is ever expanding. It now includes rice and oatmeal cereal and sweet potatoes. This week mommy said she will introduce green veggies and more orange ones. I cant wait! I love to eat real food!

Enjoy the pictures and video from my funfilled week!

On my way to the tennis club- well not really....

My first shul outfit
Frozen yogurt- what a treat!
Welcome to the zoo
Sucking my thumb at the dolphin show. Too cute.
I like to pull my pacifier out and try to get it back in my mouth.
Me in my Brookfield Zoo hat Grandma bought me. I like the hat even though I wasn't very happy.
Flower Power! Thanks Bubby Helene for the cute outfit.
The cutest advertisement for Zeide's business.....



1 comment:

Maya said...

The loves yogurt video is too cute....you guys just weren't going fast enough!