Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Botanical Gardens

Hi Everyone!
This week was a lot of fun. Over the weekend mommy and daddy took me for my 3-month check-up and I checked out perfectly. I weighed in at 10 pounds 12 ounces and was 23 and 1/4 inches tall. I am growing taller by the day. Afterwards, we went to the botanical gardens and I got to look at all the beautiful flowers, the waterfalls and the ducks. The weather was really hot but we still had so much fun and drank plenty of fluids (formula for me!). I hope to go back there soon. This week, mommy and daddy have seen a lot more giggles coming from me, but they haven't figured out how to make me laugh in front of the camera. They will eventually... So maybe they will have better luck next week!











1 comment:

Sari Zats said...

sam is making such a ryan face in the picture where she's sitting in the car seat!!