Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The best sound in the world!

Hello everyone-

It has been a pretty uneventful week for me since I have been getting over a little cold. Mommy and daddy think I got it from my airplane ride back from California but who really knows how a baby catches a cold. I am starting to feel a lot better thanks to Tylenol and saline nose spray. The weather has been super hot so mommy and I have been spending lots of time playing indoors while I am getting better.

Lately I love putting my fingers in my mouth and sucking on them. I go as far as trying to get my entire hand in my mouth all at once! And I also try to sneak my fingers in my mouth while mommy is feeding me but she always moves my hand away. I guess I will learn eventually! And I am drooling so much now that mommy has to change my bibs and outfits even more frequently. Bubby Helene is convinced I am teething, but I think I still have some time before a tooth will come.

I do have a special treat this week. Mommy was able to capture my best laugh on video to share with you. So make sure to watch!







2 comments:

Talia Jewelry Design said...

that was the best, longest and sweetest giggle I have heard in a long time. too cute! munch on her for me, ok? we love you guys.

Ackattacks said...

wow. wow. wow. Tell me when I can get a chance to hear that beautiful giggle in person! So sweet!