Wednesday, June 25, 2008

12 Weeks and giggling- I'm so smart!

I did so much this week. I got to enjoy the weather at strawberry fest (although I didn't get to eat any strawberries) then I got to play with mommy and daddy's friends Adam and Abby when they visited us. My auntie Arielle came home from Israel and I was so excited to see her. She bought me the best gifts!

The best part of the week is when mommy was kissing my neck so much that I started giggling. Even though this wasn't the first time I ever giggled (my first was in the bath tub and daddy made me laugh) but it was the first one caught on tape. See the second video below. It's really quick but if you listen closely you can hear me!

Just being my cute smiling self!

Thanks for playing with me Abby!

Ready to go play tennis in my Polo outfit

(those are daddy's legs, not mommy!)

Love my bubble bath time. I fit in my tub now!

Playing with Bubby Ebner





Kissable baby!

3 comments:

Talia Jewelry Design said...

She is too stinking cute! I love her voice - she definitely has a lot to say. Please give her 10,000 kisses from her cousins in Portland. We love her!!! P.S. - Nice cover up, Michelle, with the legs. We know those hairy legs were yours, not Ryans.

Ackattacks said...

sweet voice samantha... you have so much to say! We love hearing that cute little gigle of yours!

Uncle Mikey said...

Samantha, I can't wait to see you in L.A. this weekend! I love you so much!