Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's party time!

The next few weeks are going to be super special because me and my girlfriends are all turning 1! Last weekend was my friend Abby's birthday party and I had so much fun playing with my girlfriends. I am so so lucky to have so many friends to share these special times with! Mommy and I have been doing a lot of planning for my party and we are getting really excited for my big day.

Lately I am still working on standing on my own and taking those first few steps. We are also still waiting for that tooth to "officially" make its appearance. We are not sure how it happened, but the tooth that started breaking through completely dissappeared! Doctors say its pretty common when the gums get swollen they can cover up the tooth again. We are all a little bummed about it because we were so sure I would have a tooth to debut at the party. Sorry everyone! But I cant wait to see your smiling faces soon!

Enjoy my pics!

2 comments:

Talia Jewelry Design said...

We really wish we could be at your party, Samantha. We love you and wish you the happiest first b-day!! Lots of kisses and hugs...

Ryan and Sheri Lubniewski said...

I love the picture of her sitting on her little chair watching TV! Don't love the picture of me looking like a fat pig on your couch! haha. I hope you have a wonderful 1st birthday and I can't wait to see pictures!