Wednesday, March 4, 2009

11 Months old and SO POPULAR!!!

This week was so much fun because I got to play with so many of my friends. First I had a playdate with my girlfriends Abby, Dylan and Lilly, only this time they brought along two more friends (and one was a boy!). I had never played with a boy before, but it was still fun. Then mommy, daddy and I went to breakfast with my friend Maya and her parents on Sunday. I love eating at restaurants so I had a great time. A few days later I had a playdate with my new girlfriend Meital who is the daughter of one of mommy's great friends from elementary school. They found eachother on facebook and now I get to play with Meital all the time! She is a few months younger than me but I give her lots of kisses and share all my toys.

I am working very hard at mastering standing on my own. I can let go of my toys and stand for a good 15 seconds if I concentrate. I also celebrated my 11 month birthday with yummy cupcakes and started the countdown to my first birthday.

Enjoy my week in pics!



1 comment:

Talia Jewelry Design said...

please eat her up from me! she is too cute. miss samantha is very popular indeed.