Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Go Illini Go!

This week was filled with lots of excitement. First my bubby bought me an early birthday gift and I have been playing with it non-stop. She got me a diner/kitchen set and I just love it. She saw me playing with the same one at my friend Lilly's house on my blog and she knew I had to have one of my own. So thanks Bubby!! The weekend wasn't too thrilling because it rained so much, but the rain stopped just in time for my cousin Lea Yael's 2nd birthday party. And I had so much fun playing on all the toys, making my own crown and playing with all my cousins, aunts and uncles. I even got to dress up as a cheerleader since it was a Purim theme. Take a look at all my pictures for the week and a cute video.... there's plenty to see!



2 comments:

Uncle Mikey said...

Samantha's almost one! So adorable! I can't believe how old Julie looks too. She's a blonde Arielle!

Ryan and Sheri Lubniewski said...

OMG I LOVE your Illini outfit! Please tell me where you got it! I need one!!!!