Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Its My Party!!!

This week was very special for me and my family. Mommy and daddy threw me an amazing birthday party with lots of help from bubby, zeide, grandma and zeida. Everyone worked so hard to make the party what it was... and it was amazing! Everyone had so much fun! We had a balloon maker, a face painter, a bouncer and ball pit castle and we even had toys for me and my friends to play with! They just thought of everything! And the theme was Disney Princesses since Disney princess movies are my favorite. The party was one to remember and I appreciate everyone coming to celebrate with me.

I know this week is my birthday, but I gave mommy and daddy a wonderful gift to celebrate me turning 1. Scroll down to the video below to see what it was!

Enjoy my week in pics!







4 comments:

Talia Jewelry Design said...

i love how excited she gets walking to you. Her laugh is so precious. Her b-day looked like a blast. Give her kisses and hugs from us.

Ackattacks said...

SAMANTHA!!!!!!!!!! Mazel tov boobaleh! We are so proud of you! This video just made our night! I love how excited you are- because you know how amazing you are! Your party was the best... we love you!

Sari Zats said...

i love you twinkle toes!!! mwa!!!

Unknown said...

Aw Samantha!!!! You are so precious!!!!