Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Is it summer yet???

This week I was very busy helping my mommy and daddy get things ready for my birthday party. I am well acquainted with mommy's new favorite store, PartyCity, but I hate going there and sitting in the shopping cart. I would much rather be free to play with all my toys at home! I also went shoe shopping and had my feet measured like a big girl. I am officially a size 4.5, and we learned I have a high instep. So no Mary Janes for me!!!

This week I started showing off my dance moves. I love to rock to the music, especially with the jukebox on my diner set. I am growing up so fast and with the weather changing so much, mommy and daddy realized we needed to get me a lightweight jacket. Somehow out of all this I now have an awesome North Face fleece and a Patagonia. I'm so stylish!

I know its only March, but we lucked out with some great weather this week. I went to the park with Mommy and Daddy and felt sand for the very first time. I didnt really know what to do with it and I thought it felt really funny. But I'm sure I will love to play with it one day. My favorite part about the park was when daddy took me on the swing. I loved it and couldn't stop laughing. So much fun!

Enjoy my pics and a video of my dance moves!


1 comment:

Talia Jewelry Design said...

She does have style - just check out showing the tushy picture. So sweet!! Give her tons of hugs and kisses from us. Elliot and MIles said they can't wait to dance with her.