Wednesday, September 3, 2008

5 Months old and a princess already!

What another fun week it's been. Not only did I turn 5 months old, but I also celebrated my cousin Ava's 1 year old birthday and my uncle Jared's 22nd birthday. And I even had a playdate with three of my best friends: Abby, Dylan and Lilly. We were all born a week or so apart so I know we will be friends for a long time to come. What a fun Labor day weekend!

My teething has been getting worse as the weeks go by, but mommy came up with the idea to start freezing bananas for me. They taste so good and also feel good on my gums. Frozen bananas are my new favorite treat. Now if I can only convince her to dip them in chocolate.....

Enjoy my week of pictures and my video!




Me and the birthday girl. Happy Birthday Ava!
Me and the birthday boy. Happy Birthday Jared!
Too much excitement... I'm tired.

Too much excitement at party #2. Good night.





Me in my skull dress... thanks Auntie Sari!

Happy Birthday to me! So mommy dressed me up as a princess.


3 comments:

Ackattacks said...

hahahahaha- I love how you ask for food booba!

Uncle Mikey said...

She's looking more and more like her Aunti Sari used to!

Sari Zats said...

Thats exactly what I hear all the time! Oh and she loves food like me too! Why are the phillips genes so dominating?!?!!? I have to brag....I babysat Sam last night for the first time and she was sooooo good! Didn't cry once! Sam's the best baby ever!!