Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Rolling over, sitting, see what else I can do!

Last week mommy went back to work for a few days and I spent my days with Grandma Terri, Daddy and then Bubby Helene. I had so much fun with them and really didn't miss mommy all that much. But I know she missed me like crazy! So good thing she took the next few weeks off so we can spend much more time together.

This weekend was my friend Maya's first birthday party and I had so much fun at her princess party. I am 6 months old next week and mommy just keeps telling me how fast I am growing up. I am already rolling around the room so mommy and daddy keep a close eye on me at all times. I am also mastering the skill of sitting on my own even though I topple over from time to time. But this week I showed mommy and daddy a new trick I am practicing. They were thrilled and I think you will enjoy it too!













3 comments:

Sari Zats said...

she is sooooooo getting eatin up when i see her!

Ackattacks said...

she getting smooshed up when I see her!

Talia Jewelry Design said...

we love that little girlie. she will be crawling in no time. kiss her from us. so that means 1,200,000,000,000,000,000 times, okay?