Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Playing Tricks

Mommy, daddy and I were playing on the carpet in our tv room on Saturday. Mommy and daddy stopped looking at me while they were talking to eachother and when they looked back at me I was laying on my tummy. But they didnt put me on my tummy, I was originally on my back! They had the saddest looks on their faces when they realized I just rolled onto my tummy all by myself and they missed it from inches away. But mommy ran and grabbed the camera and I did my trick again so that everyone could see it. I am getting to be such a big girl now that I can roll over completely. It's so much fun!

This week I also watched my first Bears game with my cousin Lucia who I had so much fun playing with. Even though the Bears lost and it rained all weekend, I still had a great time. Enjoy the pics and my videos!













2 comments:

Ackattacks said...

YEA!!!! she is sooo big and smart! We just want to eat that smiling cutie punky up!

Talia Jewelry Design said...

wow - go samantha! you are such a big girl! we love you, love you, love you.