Wednesday, August 27, 2008

And the little one said... Roll Over, Roll Over

This week started off with me learning how to roll over from my belly to my back. Mommy and grandma put me on my belly for some tummy time, but this time I didnt have to start crying to get my way... I just turned my body instead! And I can't believe how easy it was. Now I am a pro at it. I am almost sitting up by myself as well. Mommy and daddy think it may just be another week or so before I do that too!

I had so much fun last weekend when mommy, daddy, bubby and zeide, auntie sari, uncle adam and auntie julie all took me to the Renaissance Faire in Wisconsin. Not only was it my first trip to the state of Wisconsin, but I had so much fun trying on all the fun hats and watching all the people play dress up and look funny. Although I have to wait another year before we go back, I know Zeide will always take me there because it is one his favorite places to go!

Enjoy my week of pics and my video of the big moment!









Grape popsicle face.... Yummy!!! and look at my purple tongue!

3 comments:

Sari Zats said...

More Samantha! I need more Samantha!!!!

Talia Jewelry Design said...

we love samantha - she is so smart and cute of course. who new zaide is a Renaissance man?

Talia Jewelry Design said...

i meant knew not new