Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Learning and Growing

This week I went to the doctor for my 5 month check-up and I weighed in at 13 pounds 9 ounces and am 25 1/2 inches long. I am getting to be such a big girl. The best part about the appointment was the doctor giving mommy and daddy the ok to start giving me lots more variety of food including swiss miss pudding.... and boy did I love it! I already mastered turning from my tummy to my back a few weeks ago but now I am so close to going from my back to my tummy. I just need to keep practicing but I will do it soon. I am also starting to sit on my own for a few seconds before I topple over. There's all these new tricks I am learning to do, so I will keep everyone posted.

Last weekend was grandparents day and I am so lucky and fortunate to not only have my bubby, zeide, grandma and zeida... but I am so lucky to have my great grandparents who all love me so much. And I hope they know how much I love them!

Enjoy my week of pics and the video!















4 comments:

Ackattacks said...

she has the same hair as her uncle Adam did when he was a baby! Now we just have to get her to say "Ava" as her first word!

Talia Jewelry Design said...

Love love love her! She is so sweet! I, too, love the hair (as Robyn said). Give her tons of kisses and hugs from me.

Uncle Mikey said...

Sammy has gorgeous blue eyes! She also reminds me of her aunti Sari with the tzutzik in her mouth!

Ackattacks said...

Sammy, I am soo jealous of your mommy for getting to kiss you like that!