Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Yeah for Bubby Times Two!

This week mommy and daddy took me to the big park at Independence Grove where we played and walked around. I didn't get to swim in the lake beach because I am still too little. I also had a playdate with my baby cousin Lea who is so fun to play with. We held hands and everything! I also was so lucky to spend a day with my Bubby Helene and Bubby Rose. We had so much fun together and we laughed so much. I love having playdates with family!
Enjoy the pictures!

So cute in Juicy Couture....

I listen very closely when daddy reads me a book

I got up close to the firetruck and met the firefighters. It was a good luck truck with the #11

Lea and I love eachother

One day I will have a cute toothful smile like my cousin!

I had a lot to tell Lea- its been a while since I saw her last

I was so happy to see you Bubby Bubby!

Bubby Bubby had so many things to talk to me about. And I paid very close attention

What a cute couple. Ross and Arielle sitting in a tree.... hmm... I dont know the rest!

No comments: