Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Mommy

This week was mommy's birthday. We celebrated with almost all my aunts and uncles, grandparents and even my great grandma and pappa. It was so much fun and the icing on the cake was delicious! I was a little sad though because my auntie Andrea left for school and I already miss her soooo much. Mommy introduced me to banana baby food and I think it tastes so yummy and sweet. I also figured out that I have feet. I even try to eat my own toes.... even though mommy always takes them out of my mouth! Mommy went to see Wicked with bubby and my aunties Arielle and Julie so I spent the day with daddy and we had so much fun. Not only did we go visit Babi Ebner, but we also went to a birthday party for the Galster family where I played with all my baby cousins. I love to interact with everyone and I am starting to like my carseat and riding in the car. I realize that if I am in the car then chances are we are going somewhere fun. Better than sitting at home! Enjoy my week of pictures and videos!


















No comments: