Wednesday, June 4, 2008

So Nice to Meet You Finally!!!



I had another eventful week. I got to meet so many of my cousins and we had so much fun. First I met baby Ava and her mommy Sofia. We played at my house and I even shared my toys with Ava. Then I met my cousins from Portland, Oregon. Elliot and baby Miles are so cute. And I loved meeting their mommy and daddy, Tali and Xander. I didn't get to spend enough time with them because Miles had a cold, but at least we got to take professional pictures together.

Cousins Sofia and baby Ava!!
We are so cute together!
My smiling self!

I love my freedom.






Lea Yael is adorable!


Aren't we cute in our matching dresses? Thanks Great-Auntie Esther!
Bubby Rose
The Brown Family


The Ebner Family



2 comments:

Talia Jewelry Design said...

we love you so much baby samantha. you are too cute. i am so sorry we all had colds and couldn't eat you up as planned, but there is always next time. we love you so much!!! by the way - was your mom talking on the phone while video taping your sweet voice??

Ryan and Sheri Lubniewski said...

I love your family photo's!