Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm a very busy little girl

Apparently I have a very big family because every week I seem to meet more and more people!
This past week I visited Great Grandma and Grandpa Gordon as well as Great Bubby Ebner. We had so much fun playing. Then I finally met my Great Grandma and Grandpa Zats who flew in from Florida to visit. My Great Uncle Ike and my cousins Natalie, Patrick and Sean also came to visit from Florida so I got to play with them as well! My bedroom is finally complete now that my name letters came in and daddy hung them. He did such a great job. They are so pretty and I love looking at them. Then, me and mommy started taking a stroller exercise class but I only liked it when mommy pushed me in the stroller. Mommy tells me that I was the only baby to cry every time we stopped for stretches but that's only because I wanted her to hold me. I know what I want and when I want it. Is there any harm in that? Here are some more pictures. I am 10 weeks old and loving it!









1 comment:

Ackattacks said...

Samantha beauty face, we love the pictures of you in your cute dresses! Everyday you get sweeter and more munchable!