Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Birthday, Wedding, Father's Day and Anniversary!!!

Wow- we had so much going on this week! First we started off by celebrating my uncle Josh's birthday on Friday night. On saturday night, mommy and daddy went to Lina and Gaby's wedding downtown and left me with Grandma and Zeida Ebner. I was such a good girl and didn't cry too much. Then on sunday we celebrated father's day with both my daddy's family and my mommy's family. It was so nice getting to spend the day with everyone while we also enjoyed the beautiful weather. Lastly, we celebrated mommy and daddy's 2nd wedding anniversary today as well as my 11-week old birthday. Here are tons of pictures of me and my family from the week. Enjoy!


Happy Birthday Uncle Joshy!
This was the phone message we sent mommy and daddy while they were celebrating at the wedding. See... I was just fine!

Spending time laughing with daddy on father's day!!!!
Daddy is too funny!
I love to smile!!!
Happy Father's Day- you are a "super cool dad" like your shirt says!!
I love you Great-Babi Ebner!
I love you too great-aunt Rita!
Me with all my favorite men on father's day :)
Grandma loves me, and the feeling is mutual!

Bubby and Zeide are crazy about me too! All they do is kiss me all the time!

I love you bubby and zeide!
So peaceful while I sleep on my boppy pillow
This is my new puppy Penelope. I have some growing to do before we can really play. Thanks Bubby and auntie Sari!
My perfect family on mommy and daddy's anniversary. I love you sooooo much!

1 comment:

Ackattacks said...

We can't get over how cute/beautiful you are with your pink outfit and headband! We love you princess!