Sunday, April 19, 2009

I'm a big girl now!

This week I celebrated two more of my girlfriends birthdays and I loved both parties. At Dylan's birthday we had a music teacher come and play the guitar and sing songs with us. I wasnt used to just sitting around but I was very interested in her guitar and the other instruments she played. It was my first music class and I had a great time! Then I had Lily's birthday party at Nibbles Cafe and I played with all my girlfriends the whole time. What a treat! I have been working really hard at walking and ever since my music class and watching the other babies walk.... I love to practice it now! I am getting really great at it!

This week I went for my 12 month check-up at the doctors office, which wasnt very fun. But I weighed in at 22 pounds and am 30 and 3/4 inches tall! The doctor gave mommy and daddy the ok to switch my car seat forward and I am loving it!!

Then when the weather was nice, mommy and daddy took me to the Brookfield Zoo. I have been there once before, but I dont remember it. But this time I was very interested in looking at the animals and petting the animals at the petting zoo. My favorite were the dolphins. I loved watching them swim!

Enjoy my week in pics!

3 comments:

Talia Jewelry Design said...

i love her so much. she is the cutest girl to wear a poodle skirt. give her tons of hugs and kisses from me.

Sari Zats said...

i bet i know why sam loved the dolphins...cuz she loves the water and thinks she's a fishy!!! i love you samantha(samanatha)!!!!

Ryan and Sheri Lubniewski said...

omg her poodle skirt is super cute!