Friday, April 10, 2009

Two Birthdays and a Pesach!

This week was yet another busy one. Not only did we celebrate my official birthday but it was also daddy's birthday and pesach all at the same time! I had a yummy ice cream cake and was so happy to celebrate with my parents, aunts, uncles, bubby, zeide and grandma. For daddy's birthday we had our second pesach sedar so the cake wasnt as good, but it was good for pesach! Good thing grandma brought over a good cake a few days earlier so we can celebrate daddy's birthday before the holiday. I think I've had enough cake in the last week to last me a whole year!

Mommy and daddy took me for my one year old pictures at a professional studio and we got some great shots. I hope you enjoy them all!


2 comments:

Uncle Mikey said...

At the piano...just like her mommy.

We loved seeing you last week, S.C.!

Mikey and Nomi

Ryan and Sheri Lubniewski said...

your professional pictures are fantastic!!!