Saturday, May 9, 2009

So much to do...

Its been a long time since I last blogged but thats because I am so busy lately. I have mastered the art of walking and now I am walking everytime I need to get somewhere. On April 23rd Bubby discovered my first tooth and now its finally visible for everyone to see. Very exciting! On Saturday mornings, mommy and daddy take me to my Tot Rock class with my girlfriends Lily and Arielle and I have the best time. We sing songs and play with all sorts of things. But the best part of the class is all the kids I get to see. I like to be the welcoming committee and everytime someone walks in I am the first person to go up to them and welcome them to the class. I am so friendly! I dont know anyone's name in that class, but they all know mine! I also tend to walk off from mommy and daddy at random times to go see what the other kids are doing. For some reason their bells and strings always look more interesting than my own! We have a great time!

A few weeks ago, mommy planned a little trip for us to Key Lime Cove in Gurnee in celebration of daddy's birthday. At first I wasnt a big fan of the pool, but once I saw some other babies playing then I really started liking it. My favorite part was the lazy river. We went around and around so many times. I like being lazy in the lazy river!

Then this weekend mommy and daddy surprised me with tickets to the Elmo Live show. I had a great time. We sat really close up and I watched the whole show from start to finish. I loved dancing and singing to the music. Thanks mommy and daddy!

Enjoy my pics and a video of me from the show!


4 comments:

Ackattacks said...

We love you samantha- and love hearing how friendly you are! The second to last picture (where you are laying down) is soooo beautiful (bli iyon hora)! Also, you look super cool with your hair up in a pony tail!

Ryan and Sheri Lubniewski said...

It looks like you guys have been very busy! I'm so happy that you guys had a wonderful time on vacation and at the ice show! I can't believe that she is walking now!!

tika&nick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tika&nick said...

Sam we love you very very much...
your new nanny:))))) and Nick
kisssss