Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Gobble Gobble For Me at 8 Months!

This week I celebrated my first Thanksgiving at my bubby and zeide's house. I had so many cousins to play with and had a blast! I tried turkey but preferred the bologna and kishke. Yummy! I also got to spend a loooong weekend with both mommy and daddy since they had time off from work. Daddy makes me laugh so much and mommy is always running to get the camera. Then I officially turned 8 months old so daddy bought me a special cake to celebrate. I am getting to be such a big girl! I am working hard at trying to crawl so hopefully I should master it any day now!
Enjoy the pictures of my week!











3 comments:

Ackattacks said...

All I can say is I am crazy for our Samantha Chloe! I loe the picture when Ryan is holding her and you dont see his face but she has the best smile!

Scott Burgher said...

What a beautiful smile..... she is so gorgeous... We really miss her.

Also, thanks for the shout out - Im famous!

Uncle Mikey said...

Do you guys have a birthday cake for Samantha every month? I should move in with you guys!