Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Zeide!

This week I got to celebrate my zeide's birthday with some pizza and cake, and I sure had fun! I bought him pajamas so now he can always have nice dreams and think of me. I am finally over my last cold and I am sleeping much better at night. Thank goodness! I am not crawling yet, but I can get up on my all fours and rock back and forth. So I am getting close, but practice makes perfect.

Mommy started a new job recently and I get to spend so much more time with her. She is home longer in the morning which makes me happy, but then I get very sad to see her leave. Mommy says hearing me cry when she leaves breaks her heart, but I am usually ok after. But she is home super early to play with me so it makes it all better! Here are some pictures of me from my week, enjoy!




4 comments:

Uncle Mikey said...

What a beautiful punka face!

Ackattacks said...

Does she have a to eat cake once a week????
Loe the pic of her driving the car!

Talia Jewelry Design said...

I want to eat her up! NOW! Love you all...

Talia Jewelry Design said...

So Robyn and I just left a message at the same time - -weird!