Wednesday, November 5, 2008

7 Months old but I still have a cold!

This week I dressed up for my first Holloween and I was such a cute ladybug. I was fascinated by my costume and tried to eat my wings and hat every chance I got. I didn't get to go trick or treating because I am still getting over some bad congestion. Hopefully it goes away soon so I can breath free again and sleep better at night. This week was very strange because the weather was super nice and warm. I spent some time going on walks with mommy and I really enjoyed myself. In preparation of the colder weather, Bubby got me my first pair off Ugg boots and I cant wait to wear them. But for now I am content with eating the box....

I officially turned 7 months old on Sunday so happy birthday to me!

Enjoy my week in pictures!








No comments: