Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Foods are getting so much better!!

Another week has gone by and I didnt get to try swimming again. I woke up Friday morning with a little cough and somehow mommy and daddy both got a big cough. Strange how that happens! This week I got to meet my mommy's cousin Sam who flew in from Arizona for a wedding. Sam met Sam!! How silly.

I am getting to be such a big girl and I love to eat grown up foods. New on the menu recently are matzah balls, cottage cheese, bagels and cream cheese and my favorite... spaghetti and meat sauce.

Enjoy my pics and a short video that I dedicate to mommy's cousin Mikey Burgher...









4 comments:

Uncle Mikey said...

Samantha, thank you so much for the shout out! How'd you know I love Elmo?!?

Ackattacks said...

hahahahaahahaha- I love that video! Way too cute... and sooo Mikey!

Scott Burgher said...

ummmmm, I love it too -

p.s. Sam is really adorable!!!!

Talia Jewelry Design said...

Love love love her! Too cute! Please munch on her a little for us.