Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Not a little mermaid yet

This week I am congestion free and feeling so much better. I missed my first swimming class last week when I was too sick but this week mommy and I went. Since I love my bathtub and the little mermaid movie so much, mommy and daddy thought I would absolutely love the swimming pool. Not the case. I was so scared and grasped onto mommy as tightly as I could. I was a bit tired too so we are all hoping class is more fun next week. I will keep everyone posted!

4 comments:

Ackattacks said...

Um... Samantha, you better be prepared for us to munch on your cuteness come Thanksgiving! Also, I noticed you aready are swearing (picture 7- you are giving the finger)...

Auntie Ava is kveling right now looking at the pictures (she is on the phone right now). We all love SAMANTHA!

Scott Burgher said...

Why is Sam so adorable? and why is she even more adorable giving us the finger??????

give her a billion kisses from cousins Adgie and Scotty.

Uncle Mikey said...

She looks so much like Michellky!

And she flips the bird so much like her uncle Adam!

Unknown said...

This punka shmunka can get away with giving the finger because she is so FREAKING ADORABLE!!!!!!!!! Samantha your cousins are crazy for you.