Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My fun weekend!

I officially turned one month old on May 2 and there is no doubt that I have been growing so much. I am very alert and love to get my diaper changed. That is when I am very vocal and when I smile the most. I also love to be held by my mommy which is why she invested in a baby bjorn carrier this week!

This past weekend my bubby and zeide babysat me while mommy and daddy spent the day with friends at Arlington for the Kentucky Derby. My parents brought their friends over for dinner and I played guitar hero with Abby, Jay, Sheri and Ryan. It was so much fun! On sunday, I met my cousins Julia, Noah and Lucia who I had so much fun with. Lucia was singing me songs and playing with me on my swinger. My mommy and daddy are crazy about Lucia also and now I know why. She is very smart and very cute! Take a look at all my pictures and a video of my very first playdate!










3 comments:

Uncle Mikey said...

I love that little tzusik-face!

-Cousin Mikey

Sari Zats said...

omg, lucia looks like she is holding a baby doll when she's on the floor with sammie!!! so adorable!! i wanna eat them both up!!!

Ryan and Sheri Lubniewski said...

I love the guitar hero picture!