Wednesday, May 14, 2008

6 Weeks Old and Counting!

Today I turned 6 weeks old and I've been a very busy little girl. Last week I started smiling when mommy and daddy made funny faces at me. They went crazy and took so many pictures of me. Then my beautiful cousin Lea Yael came over to play with me and we had so much fun! Next was mother's day so we celebrated my mom's first mother's day with both sides of the family. My mom told me the whole day that I was the best gift she ever got. See the pictures below of our fun filled week!













4 comments:

Uncle Mikey said...

She's growing up to be such a beautiful young lady!

Michelleky, you look great!

Talia Jewelry Design said...

we are so excited to meet her in a couple of weeks! i can hardly stand it - she is so precious.

Scott Burgher said...

Love the little gorgeous punim....

We need to kiss her-

Ackattacks said...

Dear World,

I have the cutest little face (bli iyon hora).

Love,
Samantha Chloe Ebner Zats Phillips Berkovits Farkas