Thursday, June 11, 2009

That Sweet Sound

These last few weeks I have perfected the art of running around and now I like to run everywhere I go. I even taught myself how to stand up on my own without holding on to anything. I am getting to be such a big girl. Most of the pictures I have are now with Nick, my boyfriend, because we spend so much time together. He always cheers me up when I am sad, rubs my feet, and offers his pacifiers and sippy cups to me whenever I want them. He is the sweetest (and already well trained)! I am starting a new music class this week with some of my girlfriends so I will let everyone know how it goes. I am so excited!

This week I surprised mommy and daddy with my singing talents. It started with singing to Elmo's World, then I moved to singing the I Love You song from Barney and now I am singing along to Willy Wonka. I also love the movie Kung Fu Panda and think some parts are just the funniest!

Here are some pictures of me and 3 videos this week of me singing and laughing. Enjoy!




4 comments:

Uncle Mikey said...

Michelleky, BEAUTIFUL SINGING! Just like we used to watch when you were Samantha's age...

Sammy, you are adorable!

Ryan and Sheri Lubniewski said...

she totally cracks me up! she is so big!!!

Talia Jewelry Design said...

We love Samantha so much and think she is stinking adorable. Her laugh is contagious and we hope to see her real soon.

Ackattacks said...

What the heck is she watching in that second video??? So freakin' cute! Samantha, you sing elmo's world so beautifully! We love you so much!