Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines and Birthdays- what a combo!

This week I was a very busy little girl. I celebrated my first valentine's day which turned out to be so much fun. During the day, daddy took me to the Kohls children museum to see if maybe I would like it more than last time and I did! I played at the grocery store and at the potbelly's. I even pretended I was a ballerina at the balance bars. Then when mommy came home from work, daddy took us out for a yummy dinner at a kid friendly restaurant. I had such a great V-day!

Then on Sunday we went to two birthday parties, one for my baby cousin Chani and another for my great-aunt Janice. I got food and cake at both so I was a very happy little girl!


I have been working very hard at standing and balancing on my own. Mommy counted and I went 10 seconds of standing all by myself before falling down. Pretty good, eh? And I am officially getting my first tooth. I kept mommy and daddy waiting a long time, but it's finally starting to come in. Soon I will have pearly whites to show off in all my pictures, so stay tuned!


Enjoy my week of pics!

1 comment:

Talia Jewelry Design said...

Munch munch scrunch. I want to eat her. I can't believe she is standing all by herself already! I send her lots of hugs and kisses.