Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just Visiting

This week mommy had to work a lot more hours because she was at a client in Chicago and it is also the beginning of tax season. She had to work on Saturday, so I spent the day with daddy, grandma Terri and Zeida Milton and we visited Bubby Ebner. I loved hugging her and she fed me the yummiest foods. On sunday, mommy's friend Abby and her fiance Jay came over to show mommy Abby's beautiful engagement ring. I got to play with them and Jay even read me a book. After they left, we went to a birthday party for my Grandma Esther. We had a great time eating cold cuts and cake (both are my favorite!) So happy birthday Grandma and many many more!

Enjoy my week in pics!

2 comments:

Uncle Mikey said...

She's adorable as always, but I have to ask:
How many grandmas does she have???

Talia Jewelry Design said...

We love you, Samantha. You get cuter and cuter every week.