Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Our Move to Northbrook

It's official. We moved to the burbs and I couldn't be happier. I think my mommy misses the city, but I am so lucky because now I am close to my grandparents, great grandparents, aunts and uncles and can see them often. The move was a bit hard on my mom and dad, but now its all over and they are slowly unpacking while I take my naps.

This week was also special because I met my auntie Andrea for the first time and I celebrated my very first jewish holiday of pesach. I attended my first sedar with my mommy's family at the Burgher's house in Skokie and then the second sedar was spent with my daddy's family at great grandma and grandpa Gordon's house in Glenview. I even found the afikomen at the first sedar and took home all these great outfits. I slept pretty much the whole time at each, but one day it will be my turn for the Ma Nishtana so it's good to get some early exposure!


I was covering my ears while mommy and daddy were packing because they were making lots of noise!
Hi Auntie Andrea... I love you!
All dressed for my first sedar!



2 comments:

Uncle Mikey said...

Sammie,

You are such a beautiful little girl. I loved meeting you, and can't wait to see you and your parents again soon.

Love,
Your Cousin Mikey

Ryan and Sheri Lubniewski said...

Very cute! Looks like you guys had a fantastic Sader! She is already looking bigger!