Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My First Week












I have had one busy week since I came into this world on April 2, 2008. I spent the first 2 days of my life at the Northwestern Prentice hospital in room 1385 in Chicago, IL. I went home to our temporary condo in River North on Friday just in time for my first Shabbos. My biggest accomplishment before leaving the hospital was realizing how to suck my thumb. I was only a day old!!!

I have been on a pretty regular sleep schedule waking up every 2-3 hours during the night for feedings and diaper changes. Mommy and daddy are extremely happy that I am not fussy and almost never cry. They tell me I am so wonderful and how they just want to eat me up all the time because I am just so cute. Since being home I have gotten used to condo life in the city and I even took a walk to the local subway for lunch and picnic at the park when it was 65 degrees outside.

Mommy and daddy took me to my new condo awaiting me in Northbrook where my new nursery is already set-up. I absolutley love my new bedding set! Finally, today is my daddy's birthday so we are celebrating with a steak dinner and lots of cake. Happy Birthday Daddy!!!!

3 comments:

The Ebner Family said...

Ackattacks said...
LOVE HER!!!!!!!!! Funniest part about the video is Alex and Julie sitting in the background! We love S.C.E.

April 9, 2008 6:54 PM
Alexander-Talia said...
Welcome to the blog world, Sammie! You are so sweet! Mazel tov on your new house. We love you and can hardly wait to meet you.

April 9, 2008 7:05 PM
Abby said...
YAY Samantha!!!!! Can't wait to see her again!!!! Happy birthday Ryan!!! Hope Mommy Michelle, Daddy Ryan and Baby Samantha are all doing great! Love Abby

Unknown said...

Baby Samantha, We are so in love with you already. You are so Zies, we want to eat you up also. Cant wait to play with you on pesach. We love you mamaleh, punka shmunka!

Love the Burghers

SamRachLinc said...

Just wanted to be the millionth person to tell you you have the cutest little girl I have EVER seen! We can't wait to come see you guys. We told Lincoln all about his new cousin.