Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkins and Sukkot!

This week the weather was much colder so it's been a whole new experience for me. Mommy puts me in such warm clothing and I love my new coat, hats, gloves and even boots. We visited the pumpkin patch at Didier Farm with my cousins Sofia, Dustin and Ava and I got to see all the fun animals and eat a yummy apple cinnamon donut. It was so good! I also played in the leaves which I had never seen or felt before. I wanted to eat them but mommy and daddy wouldnt let me. Lastly, I went to my cousins, the Burghers, for their annual sukkos party. It was too cold for me to eat in the Sukkah but I still had fun playing with all my cousins, especially Lea Yael. And even better was when Bubby Rose held me and made me smile.

Enjoy my week of pics!












No comments: